Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Drawings, Free Shipping and general holiday festivities....

It has been a festive week at MoonMaid Botanicals.  You all loved our "free shipping/pick a free product" special!! We sent out a lot of orders!!! A drawing of names from all those boxes was done and the winner got a bunch of goodies.  A drawing each weekthrough the end of the year for everyone who places and order of any amount!!!


It is the time of year when we can get run down, catch a cold, miss out on a bit of sleep....so it was time to decant the FireCider!!!  There is still a battle going about the "unfortunate trademark" of that name.  I have been calling it FireCider for 20 years and don't intend to stop now.

I am still missing my sweet dog Delilah who passed away a week ago.  The newest addition to the clan always brings a smile to my face.  I have never had a calico cat - and this one is a gem!!


Get my Ebook - The Art of Simpling for 50% off or get it free when you sign up here.
It is full of great herbal recipes that make wonderful gifts.  No time to make them....you know we can help you out @ www.moonmaidbotanicals.com  Bath salts, RadiantRose Cream, GoatMilk Soap and more.


I am working on our antioxidant rich face serum with our special blend of essential oils and other "SignatureScent" products..........will have it ready by Valentine's Day!!!  My "SignatureScent" is a blend of essential oils that include clary sage, geranium, rosemary and others.  These will be special products...I promise.


I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.  We are.  Our free shipping/free gift special continues throughout the year.  Details here

Have a blessed week.
Until next time,
Cynthia, the MenopauseHerbalist @
MoonMaid Botanicals

No comments :