B has participated in what one can only call, a "healing ceremony" for another friend, J, some years back when we both lived in Miami. J had a rare form of bone/blood cancer and the prognosis was not hopeful. It was a powerful event. B gave J Reiki. J is cancer free these 20 years later.
B was also involved, as I was, quite by co-incidence, in saving the life of an acquaintance, who has become a lifelong friend. M also received Reiki from B. We just happened in to this situation without really knowing we would both be there. Yet there we were with this woman who truly had no one but us............Again, a rather powerful experience.
Now I find myself pulling together a circle, a community of women, to give back to B. Giving a bit of themselves, their own unique gift. I have not worked on something such as this for a long time. The witch in me is stirring the cauldron, whipping up ideas and potions. The same way I am when "crafting a new product" for MoonMaid.
My friend, B, is open to trying alternative "therapies" so I have been doing a lot of research. I also have connections in the field, through my work with MoonMaid. The Breast Health Project and more. As I began to think of herbs, places, modalities for B I began to ponder - what would I do? What would I do, what action/s would I take if I was faced with this life crisis? It got me to thinking, and this is what I came up with.
- I would immediately get a bunch of super foods to add to smoothies. It's a long list
- Coconut Oil
- Bee Pollen
- I would immediately assume a raw and juice filled diet.
- I would begin using a rebounder (small trampoline) to help cleanse the lymph.
- I would use BreastBalm for lymphatic drainage directly in and on the area.
- I would use charcoal and clay poultice directly on the breast.
- I would begin a 30 day colon cleanse I like this Ejuva program. Will try it myself.
- after a weeks rest I would move on to a 2 week Parasite Cleanse. Ejuva has products for this too.
- Wait two weeks and attend a program at program for cancer at the Hippocrates Institute in West Palm Beach.. They do intensive wheatgrass therapy and have a particular protocals for just this situation.
- Followed by a 4 day retreat at the Panchakarma Center in central Florida.
Until next time - Cynthia @ MoonMaid Botanicals