Sunday, March 15, 2015

March @ MoonMaid

It has been a long cold winter.  I felt "frozen," literally.  Keeping home warm, the lavenders covered up and the rosemary inside. At times, it felt like "survival."    One day when I was iced in.....I had a little fun.  And made it through.....without too much difficulty.



Now there is a bit of Spring beginning to sprout around the Gardens.   It is wonderful to see.  I do believe the sunshine will inspire me to put words to these pages.....a bit more often now.


This Saturday I am teaching my Art of Simpling Class.  It will be a fun day of creating everything from herbal potpourri's to creams.  I offer this class 4 times yearly @ MoonMaid's production facility in Cosby.  Looking forward to sharing the day with some wonderful ladies from North Carolina.  We will take a jaunt out to the Gardens as well!!

I trust you are beginning to notice Spring in your neck of the woods.  It's about time!!!

No comments :