Wednesday, August 19, 2015

60/20 Tour........trekking across America

My trip begins in less then 2 weeks.  I couldn't be more excited.   If you need any wild yam products, I have put together a travel kit and it is a great deal.  It includes a ProMeno Wild Yam Cream and a Vital "V" Wild Yam Salve plus some other things I will be taking on my celebratory journey.    Yes....I turned 60 and my business turned 20 this year!!  Can't believe it.....and the success of this business is thanks to you, my loyal customers.If you'd like to contribute to my 60/20 Trek Across America. the kit is the way to do so.   All sales of this kit go towards my travel budget.

60/20 Trek Across America Kit

First night out I will be in Bebee, Arkansas to stay with a friend I met on my last journey to the West.  Then on towards Amarillo Texas for a working night in a hotel somewhere on I40.  Then on to Santa Fe where I will be doing a customer demo at LaMontanita Co-op.  I will be in the store on Thursday, September 3rd.  If you'r in the area, please stop by and say hello.  I look forward to adobe and chili's!!  I love mexican food and I expect I will find the finest.



Then I am on to Sedona AZ to spend some time with a friend I have known for 30 years!!  Passing through Flagstaff to visit Phyllis Hogan @ WinterSun.  It is one of the oldest herb shops in the country and I love visiting it and the wise woman who founded it.  Then on to Yuma AZ where I will meet, in person, two gals I have been working with for years.



Lisa and Nancy of  Big Blend Magazine and Show.  They are a hilarious mother and daughter team and incredible historians.  I look forward to checking out the historic Coronado Motor Hotel and hanging out with the ladies.  There is a museum where I can check out the history of Yuma - and I look forward to that!


Then I am off to Lake Arrowhead for a wedding in Twin Peaks California.  I find that kind of quirky, I loved the show on years ago, and I never realized there was really a town of that name.

Then heading to the Pacific Coast, still creating the plans!  Until next time - Cynthia @ MoonMaid





No comments :