Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Working from the road....

It has it challenges.  Communication is a key factor.  Don't assume that the person you instructed "heard what you think you said."

Meanwhile - "communicating" directly with my customers, both individuals and stores was so rewarding.  The smiles that crossed the faces of women who were meeting the very woman who blends their remedies......was incredibly satisfying.

Some of the stores I visited have carried my products for over 15 years.


It is so rewarding to see my products on a shelf!


And it was great to meet with individual customers.  This in Oklahoma City.


I got to do in store demos!


These are some momento's from the trip of places I visited, gifts I received, things I got started.



It was worthwhile, satisfying, and gave me the spark to continue to offer women herbal alternatives to prescription drugs and other hormone products.

Until next time - Cynthia @ MoonMaid Botanicals

No comments :