Monday, December 6, 2010

holiday stress.....

Do you suffer from holiday stress? I generally, like to "appear" But, of course, I do. And on top of trying to get to a lovely town where I might do some shopping, ie Asheville I have this, may I be so blunt, damn lid scenario, which is preventing me from getting orders out, mind you I ordered them before Thanksgiving.....they were on the way, oh...sorry, they were never shipped, oh.....they are shipped, oh, sorry they really weren't, oh, now they definatly are, they arrive, they are the wrong cap, meanwhile, another case shipped, it is 4:30 on Monday, they still are not here............another day of production gone to crap!!! I think I have it all planned out to a T.....ya know, and then life happens. Well..........to use a Southern term, with a bit of inflection mind you, Well............I am just trying to "buck up" and move on. I do, however, have an employee who could, and would, love to be working this week. grrrrrrrrrrr.....alas, as she so wisely said, shit happens. Tomorrow.....digging through the muck......:) still smiling........

No comments :