Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stories....

I have a wonderful friend who thinks that I am incredibly funny. She often suggests that one day she will pull together a book of all my stories. I am hoping to make this blog a place where I share my personal, as well as professional insights, which seem always wrapped in some sort of "story."

The craziest thing, often when I sit down to write......I go completely blank. I assume this is writer's block...............dang it!! In the future.....when they hit me, I shall write.

The latest "happy place" in my business world has been Facebook. I have found it to be the most useful tool..........I had thought it would even phase out my blog....but learned, from another wise woman, that one must diversify. So...blogging. My big amazement with Facebook has been my MoonMaid page. I watch with wonder what seems important and attractive to folks, and how they respond to my business activity posts. I have just recently, crossed the 1000 fan mark. Those of you who know me well know that I am giving a big uuuuuuuuuwhooooooooo!!! It felt really good to cross that mark. My posts, the little ads, pictures and sales....really seem to attract customers. This past week I did a cyberMonday sale and had a huge response. Still trying to get those orders out....ran out of lids, distributor order a big giant bunch of stuff and well, it has just taken me longer than I thought.

Instead of stressing out..........I remain smiling and know that I'll get there.........and everyone will love the products and me!!! Good feeling for a drama queen...................

No comments :